Health Support Services
Students’ health and well-being have always been our top priority especially during this unprecedented time. At APU, are proud to present our well-established range of Health Support Services available to all students on the campus.
Primary Care Services available
- Treatment for common illness such as flu, wheezing, urinary infection, skin allergy, etc
- EMGS – Medical screening for International Students
- PCR & RTK-Ag Tests available. (Drive-thru tests by Appointment)
- RT-PCR Test - results within 24-48 hours
- RTK-Ag Test - result within an hour
- Screening and treatment for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, asthma, skin conditions etc
- Annual medical check-up
- Medical check-up for Students
- Obesity management
- Vaccination (Flu, Typhoid, Hepatitis A & B)
- Goods driving licence - GDL screening (for Drivers)
- Minor surgery and dressing
- PAP smear
- Blood test
- Urine tests
Please click HERE to view more details.
University Counselling Team
Make your mental health a priority. Seeking professional help and receiving proper assistance is the first step to break the stigma attached to mental illness. Our certified counsellors are committed to assist and support our students by providing confidential, non-judgemental emotion and psychological support for individuals; making your experience in APU a better one.
Comprehensive Student Welfare & Security
APU has dedicated team to look into students’ welfare and we provide appropriate advice on security & health matters to all students. The welfare of our students is utmost in our minds, and a 24x7 hotline & assistance is available for health, security & emergency purposes.
Night Emergency Hotline
- +6017-2381300 (7 pm to 7 am)
Off-Day Emergency Hotline
- +6017-3791700 (7 am to 7 pm on Weekends & Public Holidays)