ACCA Accelerate Programme
Good news to APU Accounting & Finance Students and Graduates!
APU is one of the few selected universities to join the ACCA Accelerate Scheme. This special arrangement between ACCA and APU gives an opportunity for students to register early with ACCA and accelerate their career in accounting and finance.
You can now get exemptions on Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams papers F1 up to F9, to complete your ACCA Strategic Professional Papers while you are studying in your degree programme or even if you have graduated. Classes will be conducted during weekends at APU, to provide the convenience to study in APU’s conducive learning environment.
Strategic Professional Level papers:
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
Followed by the following modules(Choose any 2 optional papers):
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
The Normal Course fee is RM 1,200 per paper. Tuition Fees are inclusive of study materials. As an APU student/alumni, you are eligible for 10% subsidy from the course fee.
# Ethics and Professional Skills module:
The new Ethics and Professional Skills module is designed to increase your employability by exposing you to realistic business situations and developing the full spectrum of advanced ethical and professional skills. To take maximum advantage of the support provided by the module, we recommend you complete it before attempting any Professional level exams.
Fees (effective for new enrolments from 01 January 2018 onwards)
- Initial Registration Fee to ACCA £30 (Normal £79)
- Subscription Fees waived for a period of two (2) years from the date of their registration.
- Deferred Exemption fees up to 12 months upon graduation. Exemption fee £25/paper (total £225)
- Invitations to exclusive ACCA networking events and newsletters
- Support of resource materials
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org