Korean Language @ APLC
10th Feb 2022 to 29th Apr 2022
9th May 2022 to 30th Jul 2022
1st Aug 2022 to 21st Oct 2022
25th Oct 2022 to 13th Jan 2023
5th Mar to 9th Apr 2022
16th Apr 2022 to 14th May 2022
3rd Mar 2022 to 12th may 2022
19th May 2022 to 21st Jul 2022
Saturday afternoon - 6 weeks, total hours 18
Thursday evening - 8 weeks, total hours 16
Saturday afternoon 2pm to 5pm
Thursday evening 7.30pm to 9pm
- Beginner (1A) – Fees RM 3200
- Beginner (1B) – Fees RM 3200
- Intermediate 2A – Fees RM 3400
- Intermediate 2B – Fees RM 3400
Part time: RM 720 per level
- RM 100 as Enrolment Fee– this fee include Registration Fee, student ID and Book.
- Staff / existing students will get 10% discount on the tuition fee, no enrolment fees required.
What is TOPIK?
TOPIK, Test of Proficiency in Korean, is a written test designed to measure the ability of non-native speakers for expression and comprehension in the Korean language. TOPIK test measures proficiency in reading, writing, and listening comprehension in the Korean language.
At APLC, Students will learn at their own pace. Tutors will guide them on one to one basis. Students need not worry whether they are learning too fast or too slow. Fast learner will move faster and slow learner is allowed to learn at their comfortable progress. Tutor will walk around the classroom and guide learner one by one. Some fast learners are able to complete 2-4 levels per term. Some can even sit for TOPIK beginners 2 examination upon completing 8-16 weeks of course.
What is KLAT?
The Korean Language Ability Test (세계한국말인증시험), i.e., KLAT, is a standardized Korean test offered internationally in South Korea and worldwide. Korean Language Proficiency Test or KLPT is the former name. They developed this exam to evaluate the Korean ability of non-native Korean speakers.
Who is Dongseo University (DSU)?
DSU is one of the leading university in Busan, South Korea.
At present, the Dongseo Educational Foundation has given rise to three different institutions of higher education: Kyoungnam College of Information and Technology (1965), Dongseo University (1992), and Busan Digital University (2002). Together these three institutions – KIT, DSU and BDU – educate around 20,000 students annually and employ over 1,000 prof.
Why Study Korean Language at APLC?
- Learning Flexibility. Students will be given a placement test and will be able to learn at their own pace. Student can also opt for Intensive Class with full time programmes and can opt to sit for TOPIK or KLAT, depending on their needs.
- Reputable Awarding Partner – Dongseo University. The awarded certificate will be endorsed by Dongseo University, Republic of Korea.
- APLC will organize Study Tour once a year to Dongseo University (subject to pandemic situation and minimum number of students).
- All our lecturers are Native Speakers and are all Koreans.
- Classes will be conducted at APU Iconic Campus.
- International students can also opt for Intensive English Programme (IEP) + Korean Language Programme (KLP) as combo programme at a discounted price.
For more information please contact Ms Lee Ai Mun:
Tel: 03-89925032 / 6012-3300576 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org