Korean Language Discovery Programme (KLDP)
Special Intake: Korean Language Discovery Programme (KLDP)
Korean Language Discovery Programme (KLDP)
2nd May 2023 to 9 Jun 2023
- RM 1,600
Do you want to watch K-Dramas without subtitles?
If your answer is YES, our APLC 6 Weeks KOREAN LANGUAGE
DISCOVERY PROGRAMME (KLDP) may be the perfect fit for you.
This programme is specifically designed to provide students with:
- Learn Korean Language in a fun way
- Experienced and friendly Korean Professors
- Focusing Skills in : Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Well-designed group activities to enhance the learning experience
- Receive Dongseo University Certificate upon Completion of the programme
Limited Seats available and based on first come first serve basis
What is TOPIK?
TOPIK, Test of Proficiency in Korean, is a written test designed to measure the ability of non-native speakers for expression and comprehension in the Korean language. TOPIK test measures proficiency in reading, writing, and listening comprehension in the Korean language. The test has three different levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Further accuracy is expressed through six grades, two matched to each level to evaluate proficiency.
What is KLAT?
The Korean Language Ability Test (세계한국말인증시험), i.e., KLAT, is a standardized Korean test offered internationally in South Korea and worldwide. Korean Language Proficiency Test or KLPT is the former name. They developed this exam was developed to evaluate the Korean ability of non-native Korean speakers.
Who is Dongseo University (DSU)?
DSU is one of the leading university in Busan, South Korea.
The Dongseo Educational Foundation has given rise to three different institutions of higher education: Kyoungnam College of Information and Technology (1965), Dongseo University (1992), and Busan Digital University (2002). Together these three institutions – KIT, DSU and BDU – educate around 20,000 students annually and employ over 1,000 professors.
Why Study Korean Language at APLC?
- Reputable Awarding Partner – Dongseo University. The awarded certificate is endorsed by Dongseo University, in collaboration with APU.
- Learning Flexibility. Students will be able to learn at their own pace. Students can also opt for Intensive Class with full time programmes and can opt to sit for the TOPIK or KLAT test, depending on their needs.
- APLC will organize annual Study Tours to Dongseo University (subject to the pandemic situation and a minimum number of students).
- All our lecturers are Koreans or native Korean speakers.
- TOPIK and KLAT Prepatory classes are available at a separate cost.
- Scholarships are available to further studies in Dongseo University upon completing the Korean Language Programme at APLC.
- Books/ teaching materials from Dongseo University are used in delivering the programme.
- Students will be given opportunities to learn Korean Culture and to participate in Korean Speech Contests in Malaysia.
- Classes will be very interactive as students are encouraged to speak and communicate with other classmates.
My Korean Language has improved a lot after attending the Korean language class at APU. The Professor from DSU (Dr. Seo Kyu Won) is a Korean and he is like a talkative and super friendly Uncle. Besides teaching the Korean language programme, he also teaches us a lot about Korea Culture and how local Koreans speak instead of focusing entirely on the textbook. The fee for the programme is also very affordable, especially for APU students.
It has made learning Korean very enjoyable by making it very engaging. Everyone has a chance to practice together during class. Dr Seo is also very patient and kind with us. This course has been by far the most effective to me.
I have learnt a lot within these 6 weeks of classes. The classes were super fun, entertaining and more importantly interactive. It was easy to understand although the teacher is a native Korean speaker. I really enjoyed the speaking and listening activities in class. When everyone is familiar with some Korean phrases, we will just answer the teacher's questions in Korean and it sometimes turned out to be fun! but we learned a lot from it. On top of that, My classmates were really supportive and fun to learn with. Now, I know more about the Korean vocabulary and grammar, and I am able to create a perfect complete sentence! I am truly thankful to get the opportunity to join this Korean Language Programme especially when I am preparing to further my studies in Korea soon.’’
For more information please contact Ms Lee Ai Mun:
Whatsapp: Ms Ai Mun | Tel: 03-89925032 / 6012-3300576 | Email: email@example.com