DMU - Our Partner in Quality
De Montfort University (DMU) is ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the only UK Government-endorsed measure of teaching quality in higher education.
De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) is a public university in the city of Leicester, England. Established in 1870, DMU is celebrating its 150 years anniversary as of 2020. DMU has approximately 27,000 full and part-time students and 3,240 staff. The university is organised into four faculties: Art, Design, and Humanities (ADH); Business and Law (BAL); Health and Life Sciences (H&LS); and Computing, Engineering and Media (CEM). DMU is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
DMU Global Recognitions
- DMU has 150 years of history in providing higher education to students from around the globe.
- DMU was placed in the top 20 universities for Graduate Prospects in The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020, a measure of how employable DMU students are on leaving university.
- DMU was named the first ever University of the Year for Social Inclusion in The Sunday Times Good University Guide, earning the award for a commitment to diversity, teaching excellence, and because of the success of DMU students in exams and their graduate job prospects.
- DMU adds £500m to the UK economy annually, according to a report by independent analysts Regeneris.
- Each year, international students from more than 130 countries choose to study at DMU.
To know more about APU Dual Degree, please click HERE.