APU International Students Scholarships & Merit Awards 2021
APU Scholarships & Merit Awards for international students are available to new international students. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
The Merit Awards are fee Awards leading to rebates/discounts as follows:
Scholarships & Merit Awards
|Countries Applicable||Qualifications||Minimum Score in 2020/2021 Final Result||Entry to||APU Merit Awards|
|All Countries||A-Levels||AAA||Degree Only||30% Discount|
|A-Levels||AAB||Degree Only||20% Discount|
|A-Levels||ABB/AAC||Degree Only||10% Discount|
|All Countries||O-Levels / IGCSE||9 A's||Foundation Only||30% Discount|
|O-Levels / IGCSE||8 A's||Foundation Only||20% Discount|
|O-Levels / IGCSE||6 - 7 A's||Foundation Only||10% Discount|
|All Countries||International Baccalaureate||37 Points||Degree Only||30% Discount|
|International Baccalaureate||31 - 36 Points||Degree Only||20% Discount|
|International Baccalaureate||26 - 30 Points||Degree Only||10% Discount|
The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc) would be an added advantage
Applications will not be considered if the required information and/or documents are incomplete or not submitted.
Conditions of the Awards
1. All Awards leading to fees rebate/discount are on first come first serve basis and you may secure by paying Enrolment Fees.
2. All applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements & maintain the CGPA of 3.0 in order to enjoy the Fee Awards in the subsequent years (where relevant). Failure to meet such academic requirement will result in the award terminated/ suspended.
3. All Awards offered by APU/APIIT to any student are at the absolute discretion of Scholarships & Merit Awards Committee.
4. Awards are limited to course/tuition fees only. All other fees & expenses including Registration Fees, Accommodation Fees, Deposits, Partners University Fees, Student ID, Resit or Retake fees, Living and Travel expenses; as determined by the Award shall be borne by the Award holder.
5. Awards are not transferable or exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
6. All the Award Applications must fulfill the Award Academic Entry Requirements with actual results.
7. The University reserves the right to decide on the number Awards to be awarded for each programme.
8. Award holders must practice exemplary behaviour and read, understand and comply with all rules, regulations and requirements as stipulated by the Rules & Regulations and Professional Code of Conduct of APU/APIIT.
9. Award holders should attend regularly, diligently and without fail all classes, lectures, tutorials and lessons required by the course or programme of study.
10. Meet all requirements pertaining to completion of assignments, projects and examinations as required by the course of study.
11. All Awards are applicable for studies at APU/APIIT in Malaysia only and are not applicable for study at overseas partner universities.
To apply for scholarships, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
The deadline for this Scholarship applications is 30th July 2021. We must receive the full set of documents for scholarship application on or before this date.